Utiva UTI Control: 36mg of Cranberry PACs (DMAC/A2)
• Proathyocyanidins (PACs) are the bioactive molecule from cranberries providing anti-adhesion capabilities to help stop bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall and allow natural flusing.
• 36mg PACs is the daily recommended dose.
• 2019 Canadian & American Urology Guidelines now recommend cranberry with adequate PACs for prevention of recurrent UTIs.
Based on an in vitro lab test at Rutgers University, various supplements were tested for bacterial (Ecoli) anti-adhesion activity. The lab results showed the following:
• 500mg cranberry products showed no measurable activity against E. Coli.
• Products containing 36mg of PACs were most effective in anti-adhesion activity against E. Coli.
• Utiva provided the best AAA results.
Utiva Probiotic Power: 30 Billion CFU*
STAY UP TO DATE
Auricular & Magnetic Therapy
Heat Therapy & Moxibustion
Models, Gua Sha & Miscellaneous
Equipment, Connectors & Wires
Body Care & Herbs
Books & Charts
Call Toll-Free: 1-877-475-8344
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
70 Esna Park Drive, Unit 4
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 6E7